Monday, October 11, 2010

All Natural Hair Needs...

All natural hair needs is....

WATER because water moisturizes your hair. Think of your hair like a plant! A plant needs water to grow and so does your hair. You don't have to water a plant everyday nor your hair but when the soil starts to feel dry like your hair it's time for some water.

MOISTURE water is your moisture but I also use a steamer for added moisture especially since I'm in a dry climate. I think the steamer is a nice investment because I can definitely see a difference in my hair.

SEALANT because we need something to seal the moisture in. I use things like olive oil, castor oil, or shea butter.

For Styling Natural Hair

You will need...

LEAVE IN CONDITIONER I use Paul Mitchell's "The Conditioner"

STYLING PRODUCTS I use Silk Element's liquid gel or Eco Styler gel

MAINTENANCE PRODUCT I use Shea Moisture's Curl Enhancing Smoothie. This product adds moisture and maintains my styles so I can wear it for days.

YOUR FINGERS I need for distributing the products

To Maintain at Night

SCRUNCHY to put your hair in a ponytail or two. Why scrunchy? because it don't add a big dent.

SILK SCARF for your edges

SATIN BONNET to protect your hair while to sleep.

And that's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment