Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Going Back Curly

Hey All!  I finally got tired of my straight hair and went back curly yesterday.  My hair was so happy about it too.  I did a pre oil treatment with sunflower oil because it's what I had around the house but I didn't notice much of a difference!  However I am just happy to be back curly.  I feel like a completely different person.  Products used were VO5 shampoo, devacare condition one, devacare arc angel gel.
First 2 Pictures are the oil in my hair, 3rd picture wet curly hair after being straighten, 4th curly hair dried and next day!








2 comments:

  1. don't you just love it when it goes back curly!!! I'm never scared to straighten! ;) Your hair has grown so much...what do you think has aided in the most growth for you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do! Doing wash n go's all the time have helped with my growth. I redo my wash n go's whenever my hair starts to feel dry. By doing this it keeps my hair moisturized. Hair is like a plant it wants and need water to grow. If you water your hair when it needs it will grow like crazy.

    ReplyDelete