Friday, July 18, 2014

Bangs with curly hair

Bangs!  I haven't worn bangs since I was a little girl but I thought I would try it with my natural curls.  Why not you only live once...I'm actually loving it.  It's fun, funky and edgy and you don't have to worry about how you want your hair to fall.  I was actually inspired by my little cousin who got bangs cut in her straight hair and I loved it.  My bangs are still long enough to pull back if I need to that's the beauty of shrinkage!  See a positive for shrinkage!  I might add a few highlights.  Are you thinking of changing your look?



2 comments:

  1. I like your bangs. I've been thinking of getting the front of my hair cut too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is your salon located?
    What product do you recommend the most for wash and go ?

    ReplyDelete