Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sorry been M.I.A



Hi all!  I've been super busy but I hope you all have been doing well.  I'm super excited and impatient about straightening my hair in November.  What's so special about November????  Well November is my 3 years anniversary of doing the BIG CHOP.  I cut it off and never looked back.  My hair now is longer than it has ever been.  I feel I have accomplished my hair goals.  I know exactly what to do to my hair to get it how I want it.  It feels good when you get to a place where you don't have to second guess what to do to your hair.  That's something that will come with time for those who are wondering how do I get there.  I wanted to check in and also I want to start a series interviewing men about the beauty of a black woman.  Do you ladies have any questions you would like for me to add in this series for the men?  Your input will be greatly appreciated!  And remember if you want to be a Textured Beauty of the week just let me know.  I will have a new Beauty up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment