Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Conditioner ONLY

Day 1




ok I've tried conditioner only in my hair in the past before and it was a bust but I was recently inspired to try it again and it's worked and I actually like it.  Before when I tried it looked like a puffy fro and now it's makes my hair look like the gels.  You're probably wondering why it is different now.  I will tell you why because of all the other reason why my hair changed because of hydration.  Getting the hair hydrated is the key to everything.  Hydration makes the hair easier to manage and I have achieved this.  The only way to get the hair hydrated is constance water.  (meaning co wash often)  I will talk more about hydration in another posting but I'm so happy for my hair.  I can style it will just conditioner.  I could never do this before believe me I tried.  I'm a firm believer in the power of hydration.  Picture above is my hair styled with conditioner.  BTW I used Tresemme's Moisture Rich ( I got the new formula)

No comments:

Post a Comment