Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Getting Back in Shape


I'm starting to get motivated to get back in shape if you are like me...you have spurts where you are in the mood to work out.  This time I waited much longer to get back to working out.  I realize I'm getting older and that I need to take care of my body better.  I haven't let myself go that much... But I need to get myself back in shape quick.  Either tomorrow or Monday I'm going to join a gym.  I feel I'm at the point where I need to go some where to exercise so I can focus on it more.  Working out at home is just a distraction to me now.  So with that being said who's going to join this workout challenge with me....  I'm trying to have my hair and body looking GREAT...lol

4 comments:

  1. Ugh. Getting back in shape is the worst lol

    I'm --->here<--- with you, chica. I go hard for weeks (working out every day), and then fall off, and it takes forever for me to get back on.

    I was thinking last night that I've lost the little bit of definition I was finally starting to get in my legs *sigh*

    And I'm definitely a gym person, too. I'm more motivated when I'm around other people working out, and I like having the variety and options. Although I have everything I need to work out at home, it's just not the same for me.

    So all that to say...yep, count me in for the challenge ;-) Are there any official rules?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you started your routine and are doing well. I work out at least 5 times and week so being natural is wonderful. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is thinning hair reversible at age 62?

    ReplyDelete