Friday, June 17, 2011

One of the best things I have ever bought!



I'm just as big on my skin as I am on my hair.  My friend Jena who I've had featured up here before in the textured beauty of the day is an Aesthetician told me about this brush and I must say I fell in love with it.  Jena gives great skin advice so I alway listen to her and she's been right.  The brush is comparable to the expensive Clarisonic Brush.  I noticed a difference the first day I used the Olay Brush and so have others.  I have been getting compliments on my skin left and right.  My husband had the nerve to ask if he could use mines...I actually ended up buy him his own.  He doesn't know it yet though.  These are going to be Christmas gifts to my friends.  How is works is that it cleans deep into the pores which is the #1 prevention of breakouts.  Washing our faces by hand and wash cloth don't always get deep into the pores but this brush does. It's also fun to use and it feels good!  I look forward to washing my face...lol   My skin feels really smooth and it shinier.  I've been using the brush with my Avon cleanser which I love and will tell you about later but you can use it with any cleanser you choose.  The brush is $30 and it is battery operated but it comes with batteries.    They do have replaceable brushes you can buy but you only need to change the brush out every 3 months.  You can just clean the brush in between.  If you have breakouts, oily skin, or if you are just into skin care in general you should get this brush.  Also Men...this is good for them.  It can prevent ingrown hairs from shaving. *Here are some of my skin care tips that are a must after cleaning with the brush use a toner, and then use a face lotion not a body lotion and that's it.*   I will be doing a giveaway for this product but it will be after I get to Florida.  It will be around August so look out for the giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to this giveaway. Glad to know you had safe travel to Miami. :-)

    ReplyDelete