Saturday, August 27, 2011

Feather Extensions!




I decided to try feather extensions to see how it will look in my head.  I like it!  It adds something different to your hair style.  I've gotten a lot of compliments on it more than I expected.  With the feather extensions you have to strategically place it in the right area to get the look that you are doing for.  I placed mines near my ear because I didn't want it to look to kiddie or too out of place.   I wanted it to flow with my hair styles.  The great thing about the feather extensions is you can wash, blow dry, curl and straighten it just like your hair.  The price to get them put in ranges from $15-$25 per feather.  My husband came home and told me he saw a 60 years old woman with the feathers in her hair so this is a popular trend right now.  Feather extensions isn't for everyone but if you want to add a little something, something to your hair try one or two but don't go overboard!







No comments:

Post a Comment