Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hey Beauties!

I"m so bad about updating this blog.  I'm really going to try and stay on top of it hopefully.  Wow a lot has changed since the new year.  One of the biggest things is I got another job at another salon in Sunrise Fl which is basically the Ft Lauderdale area.  I really love the atmosphere and the knowledge I'm gaining from the other stylist there.  It's called Shear luxe hair studio!  We recently did a photo shoot for the website.  When the site is complete I will post it.  I hope you all are doing well.  I will post again soon.  I want women of color or just women with curls to understand how important water is to the hair.  That's the one thing we have been lacking from our routine is water.  So I will talk more about that in a very near future posting but for now enjoy your weekend or the rest of it!  Here are some pictures of my hair and makeup from my shoot.








No comments:

Post a Comment